| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chengdu in August is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.6 °C (70.9 °F).
- In August the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in August is quite sopping. A sizable 223.7mm (8.8in) of H2O precipitates .
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 13:37 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Chengdu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Chengdu, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Chengdu:
- Duian, China - 828.5 kms (514.8 miles) NW
- Lanzhou, China - 600.5 kms (373.2 miles) N
- Changdu, China - 653.6 kms (406.2 miles) W
- Xichang, China - 353.8 kms (219.9 miles) SSW
- Dibrugarh/ Mohanbari, India - 942.9 kms (585.9 miles) WSW
- Dibrugarh, Assam, India - 952.7 kms (592 miles) WSW
- Putao, Myanmar - 741.3 kms (460.7 miles) WSW
- Khamti, Myanmar - 965.3 kms (599.9 miles) WSW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 877.9 kms (545.5 miles) SW
- Tengchong, China - 823.9 kms (512 miles) SW
- Kunming, China - 645.1 kms (400.8 miles) SSW
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 980.2 kms (609.1 miles) SW